Competition – win a copy of escapeVektor for your US PS Vita
PLEASE NOTE THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
If you own a US PlayStation®Vita, we’ve got some great news for you. escapeVektor will be released in the US, Canada and Mexico on January 22 for a price of US$9.99.
Here’s some more great news. You might be able to pick up a copy for free if you enter this competition! We’re drawing 10 winners so you have 10 chances to win. If you’re a winner we’ll let you download the game before it gets released in the US so you can get a head start on the leaderboards. How cool is that?
All you need to do is tell us how many levels the PS Vita version of escapeVektor has. If you’re not sure or don’t know, then have a look at our press release. There might be a clue there somewhere. Here’s another clue – it’s between 100 and 200.
While you’re at it, take a look at some of the reviews at the bottom of the press release to see just what all the fuss is about. You don’t get review quotes like “the gameplay is flawless in execution” and “one of the acest Vita titles yet” for nothing you know!
Once you’ve got the answer email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number in the subject line. You don’t need anything else. When we see your email come in with that number we’ll know it’s an entry for our competition.
You can see more information about escapeVektor, including some cool gameplay videos, at www.escapeVektor.com. We’ve even got some desktop wallpapers you can download for your Vita.
We’ll be drawing the winners at 10am on Monday January 21 Sydney time, which is Sunday January 20 at 3pm (Pacific Standard Time) or 6pm (Eastern Standard Time). We’ll send the winners download codes shortly after the draw so keep an eye on your inbox if you want to play the game before release.
Good luck everyone!
1. Each person who emails the correct answer (in the subject line of the email) to email@example.com will be entered into a free prize draw to win a copy of the US version of escapeVektor for PS Vita.
2. There will be 10 draws and each draw will have one winner.
3. Entrants can only email one entry. Any subsequent emails from the same entrant will not be entered into the draws.
4. The competition will run until 10am on Monday January 21st Eastern Daylight Time (Australia). The draws will commence shortly thereafter and winners will be notified by email.
5. There is no geographic restriction for entrants, however entrants must own a PlayStation Vita which is set to the the US, Canadian or Mexican PSN Store.
6. Winners will be sent an escapeVektor download code for a US PS Vita. Using the download code the winners will be able to download a copy of the game they have won.