Vektor is has been imprisoned inside the CPU and he needs your help to escape.
Take control of Vektor and escape the cunning CPU using the abilities Vektor will hack for you. There are 150* nodes (levels) and 27* zones (worlds) to escape from. In each level there are enemies and obstacles for you to overcome before you can escape as well as online leaderboards to compete on.
Vektor needs your help, please don’t fail him now...
Nintendo World Report - Nintendo 3DS Review
Nintendolife - Nintendo 3DS Review
Mini Fortress - Nintendo 3DS Review
Aussie Gamer - PSVita Review
Gamesblip - PSVita Review
Gamestyle - PSVita Review
Features (Nintendo 3DS and PlayStation Vita):
-150 nodes (levels) spread over 27 zones (worlds)
- Online leaderboards
- 4 Abilities to Unlock: Detonate, Boost, Super Boost and Boostenate
- 25 experience levels with upgrades for each ability
- 41 Badges (achievements to unlock)
- 30 nodes (levels) spread over 5 zones (worlds)
- Abilities to Unlock: Detonate, Boost
- 40 Badges (achievements to unlock)
Nintendolife- WiiWare Review
Nintendo World Report - WiiWare Review
MMGN - WiiWare Review
IGN - WiIWare Review
We've made some neat desktop wallpapers for your PlayStation Vita!
Just click on one of the icons on the right to start the download!
About Us | Contact Us | Jobs
©2006, 2013 Nnooo. All rights reserved.